PlayStation bringing the heat to Vodacom rAge 2019
Oct 16 2019
With Vodacom rAge commencing on Friday, here’s what you can expect from PlayStation over the weekend of 27-29 September 2019.
PS Plus Lounge
This casual gaming lounge will showcase the very best that PS Plus offers gamers.
PS4 games area
In this section visitors will have the opportunity to try their hand at some top gaming titles, including:
- Predator: Hunting Grounds – Predator: Hunting Grounds is an immersive asymmetrical shooter set in remote areas around the world, where the Predator stalks the most challenging prey. Play as a member of an elite Fireteam and complete paramilitary operations before the Predator finds you. Or, play as the Predator to hunt the most worthy prey, choosing from your vast array of deadly alien tech to collect your trophies, one by one.
- Concrete Genie – Concrete Genie follows the heartwarming journey of a bullied teen named Ash, who escapes his troubles by bringing his colorful imagination to life in his sketchbook, while exploring his hometown of Denska – a once bright and bustling seaside town now polluted by Darkness.
- MediEvil – Re-live the original adventure on PlayStation 4. The beloved fan-favorite has been completely remade from the grave up, blending classic gameplay with stunning visuals, all in eye-popping 4K!
- Dreams – The latest experience from Media Molecule, the award-winning creators of LittleBigPlanet and Tearaway, Dreams is an ever-expanding game universe – exclusive to PS4 – where you explore, experience and play in the limitless imagination of players around the world.
- FIFA 20 – Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 20 for PlayStation 4 brings two sides of The World’s Game to life – the prestige of the professional stage and an all-new authentic street football experience in EA SPORTS VOLTA FOOTBALL.
- Nioh 2 – Defy your own mortality and unleash your inner darkness across the violent feudal land of Sengoku era Japan and the deadly Dark Realm, in this savage action RPG sequel.
- PES20 – PES 2020 ushers in a new decade of industry-leading football simulation with a bold promise to revolutionize eFootball and introduce the sport to a global audience.
- BEE Simulator – See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York. Play it with your family or friends, choosing between three modes, including co-op and vs. split-screen.
- And a host of racing and sports titles.
Showcasing the very best in PS VR, visitors will be able to experience:
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Don your PlayStation VR headset to suit up as the legendary Marvel Super Hero, and face off against Iron Man’s greatest foes in high stakes, action-packed battles to save the world.
- Blood and Truth – Put on your PlayStation VR headset and become elite Special Forces soldier Ryan Marks in a hard-hitting shooter with all the explosive action and drama of a Hollywood blockbuster – inspired by PlayStation VR Worlds’ massively popular ‘The London Heist’ experience.
- Beast Sabre – Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the handmade levels.
- And more!
If that wasn’t enough to get you excited about visiting the PlayStation stand at Vodacom rAge 2019, there’ll also be an opportunity for attendees to take part in creating a Death Stranding Mural.
Anyone who does join in on the Mural fun stands to win awesome prizes including a copy of Death Stranding at launch, PlayStation games to the value of R5 000 and a Death Stranding poster.
For the latest PlayStation SA updates follow us on these social platforms: