which is incorporated herein by reference.
Your Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- By using the Service or submitting information through the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Service.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to modify and update these Terms and Conditions by posting such updated Terms and Conditions on the Playinc website. Any such updates shall apply to you and your use of the Service and by continuing to use the Service, you shall be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- We grant you permission to use the Service, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, provided that:
- your use of the Services is only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;
- you do not copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium;
- you do not modify or reverse engineer any part of the Service; and
- you comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time for any reason on prior notice to you and without any liability to us.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any specific features or content. In such event, We shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Services, or any discontinued parts thereof.
- You acknowledge that we may publish upgraded versions of the Service and these will be incorporated automatically into Playinc.
- If you are a Vodacom subscriber, you can browse the Service without incurring any data charges (browsing is zero rated). Data used for downloading, playing, and the downloading of additional features of the games to your device will be charged at standard data charges as per your existing tariff price plan.
- If you are not a Vodacom subscriber, both browsing of the Service and where applicable, initial game downloading, playing usage, and the downloading of additional features of games to your device will be charged at standard data charges as per your existing tariff price plan with your existing network provider.
- You acknowledge that from time to time, the Service’s availability may be limited due to maintenance, upgrade or other technical reasons as relevant.
- To the extent allowed by law, the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that you will be able to access or use the service on any device, or any time or location, or that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- You acknowledge that we may appoint third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (e.g. for the purposes of maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to process information for the performance of these tasks and not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- If you are a non-Vodacom subscriber, you acknowledge that Vodacom reserves the right to offer the Service, or certain features of the Service, exclusively to Vodacom subscribers. You accept that in some cases, should you wish to access / use the Service features that are not available to non-Vodacom subscribers, you may need to become a qualifying Vodacom subscriber to do so.
- The Service includes the provision of news and videos about various games and related platforms. We maintain and own the relevant licences and rights to display and provide such content via the Service. We may not be held liable for any harm or loss of whatsoever nature arising as a result of any unintended inaccuracies or discrepancies in the content and/or the Service.
- Through the Service, we may occasionally offer you the opportunity to enter into challenges, contests, and competitions, which shall be subject to further terms and conditions or rules. By entering into such challenges, contests, and competitions, you agree to be bound by such additional terms, conditions and rules. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the specific rules of any such challenges, contests or competitions, the specific rules of such challenges, contests or competitions shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of information, and other materials or services on the Services. The Service may contain third party advertisements, content, materials, and/or links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites. By using our Service, you expressly release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website or as a result of any third party presence on our Services.
- You agree to use the Service in good faith and in accordance wit